Project management is not just ‘managing a project’. It is a complementary discipline with many nuances. Having structure around project management and knowing how to use the techniques to finish your projects in time comes with innumerable benefits.
The Project Management Key Concepts course follows on from our Project Management Essentials Course and offers a real-life project scenario that uses practical exercises, resources, and templates to prepare learners for the successful leadership and execution of their next project.
- Practical, results-driven learning
- Hone communication, organization and leadership skills
- Improve productivity and service delivery
- Make projects more profitable and minimize losses
- Resolve problems and improve client satisfaction
This course will teach you to apply the basics learned in PM Essentials and can help you, your team, and your organization complete projects in time and without a nasty headache for everyone involved.